At JW Gas Services we offer a full range of central heating services. Whatever your needs, call us to discuss in detail. With our free call-out and no obligation quotes, you know you are in good hands.
What we offer
Installation on new boilers
- Installation of a range of combination boilers, system and heat only boilers.
- Up to 10 years’ warranty available.
- Simple honest advice for a new boiler or system.
- Competitively priced and fast installation service.
- Free estimates and advice.
- Competitive quotes put together detailing our recommendations, with 1-3 boiler options, depending on your budget.
Repairs / Breakdowns
- Call-out and diagnosis of your fault, informing you of the cost before any work is carried out.
- 90% of repairs are completed on first visit depending on availability of parts.
- Computer diagnostic back up on all types of boilers.
Ensuring you boiler is serviced annually is paramount to maintaining the efficiency of your system. Not only does this prevent problems occurring due to low maintenance, it is also a requirement of all manufacturers where a warranty is in effect.
We service all makes and models of domestic gas boilers, to maintain the boilers safe operation and efficiency.
A typical service would include:
- Gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler.
- Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely
- Visually inspect the boiler and system for any corrosion or leaks.
All types of radiators from standard to designer radiators installed to suit you.
Having your radiators flushed has many benefits. Including:
- Clears out the system for maximum efficiency and life cycle.
- Lowers heating bills.
- Quicker heat up times.
- Radiator cold spots are cured so that the full surface of the radiator heats your room.
- Increases boiler and pump life.
- Removing contaminants.
- Cures boiler noise.
Fitting of Magnetic Filters (to prevent debris and sludge from system)
A Magna clean filter is designed to prevent black iron oxide (sludge) from contaminating the heat exchanger in your boiler, it only takes a small amount of sludge to drop the efficiency of your boiler.
Landlord safety checks with certificates.
Gas safety inspections are now a legal requirement for any gas appliances within rented properties. All landlords are responsible to ensure all gas appliances (such as cookers, boilers and any other gas appliances) are checked routinely to ensure they are safe for use.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers will be able to provide gas safety inspections at your property at a convenient time to suit you. Following our inspection, you will be provided with a full inspection report valid for 1 year.
We can also service and repair all your gas appliances during the same visit. All of our gas engineers Gas Safe Registered – the legal requirement for working on any gas appliance.
Whatever your central heating needs, contact JW Gas Services Ltd on 07753 772762